Finally, a rental management company that cares as much about my properties as I do. Frank and Sylvia Sandoval
Read More Testimonials Like This
New Client Special:
$200 off your first leasing fee!
Monthly Property Management: 8% of the gross monthly rent.
Leasing Fee: Half a full month’s rent. Example: If your property rents for $1,000 then our leasing fee is $500. This fee only applies when new tenants are placed in your home.
We do not charge a monthly property management fee when your property is vacant for a full month as long as the property is in rent ready condition & advertised – charges for extended periods of vacancy per the Property Management Agreement. Minimum of $99/ month management fee when property is occupied by Tenants; if management fee of 8% is less than $99/ month, then the flat rate of $99 will be charged in lieu of 8% of the gross contractual monthly rent. The leasing fee is deducted from the first month’s rental income. Minimum 12-month initial term property management agreement required.
Monthly Property Management Includes:
- Collection of rent from the tenant
- Distribution of rent to you via company check or direct deposit
- Monthly Owner Statements detailing income and expenses
- Coordination of any and all repairs
- Coordination of warranty work and repairs
- Remitting payment to vendors and contractors against property owner funds
- Scheduling inspections (builder, insurance…)
- Real Estate and Property Management consultation that allows you to glean from our years of experience
- Quarterly photo of the house front exterior from our drive-by inspections
- Owner/ Tenant Liaison services – we handle all communications and interactions with the tenant
- Posting of any notices to the tenant (Notice to Pay or Quit, Notice of Entry…)
- Sending necessary documentation and paperwork for an eviction to an Attorney (attorney, legal and court fees/costs not included)
- HOA issues – addressing violations with tenants and emailing HOA on your behalf regarding any violations
- Holding tenant’s Security Deposit in our Broker Trust Account; adding security for both owner and tenant
- Lease renewals/extensions with current tenants
Leasing Fee Includes:
- Advertising of your property
- Property showings by our Agents – we personally do all of our showings
- Tenant procurement and placement
- Thorough tenant Screening including credit, eviction, criminal and sex offender checks.
- Lease Agreement drafting and signing
- Move In/ Move Out inspections and documentation